Important update 25/04

Our re-opening has just been delayed until Monday 17th of May. We have been informed - less than 24hrs beforehand that there is an issue with our outdoor space which now puts us out of line with some new covid regulations.


As a small business in the hardest hit sector, we’ve been closed for over a year and working tiredlessly on this project for 9 months. We followed the guidelines made available through each stage of this process and are very disheartened to be told so close to opening that there is now an issue. 


Unfortunately we have been told that all bookings between 26th April - 16th May will have to be cancelled. We can assure you that no-one is more disappointed about this than us.


Public health will always be paramount to us, so we shall follow these new recommendations and delay our opening by 3 short weeks. The only silver lining is that our full bar will be open on that date.